1913-S $20 Gold Double Eagle, St. Gaudens - PCGS MS-64
This 1913-S $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection!
- This coin has a mintage of 34,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the S mintmark.