1854 $3 Gold Indian Princess - NGC AU55
This $3 Gold Princess has survived more than 150 years with only light circulation. Third party grading is the best way to invest in this denomination.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 138,618.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from Philadelphia mint.